Sunday, August 28, 2011

Orange, Black, and White ATC's.

Recently I hosted an ATC swap at Inkurable Stampers for it's 3rd Birthday. The theme was the Inkurable colours - orange, black, and white. We had people join in from all over the world!

Here are the 2 different ATC's I made for the swap:


For this one I used stamps from Darkroom Door, Stampotique, and Martha Stewart. The background features Gothic book text, Distress ink, and Alcohol ink splatters.


This time I used stamps from Stampotique, Darkroom Door, and I think the cat was a Hero Arts one.

All the ATC's in the swap were awesome - you can check out the whole collection here.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Sarah, this was a fun swap. I love all the ATC's. Black Orange and white produced incredible results from all participants.
Thanks again for hosting.
Lesley :)

Connie said...

stopping in to say hi~I love Darkroom doors products too! Love your art!!

Suus in Mokum said...

Your illustrations are awesome. Lovely to look at.