Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Scrap-it TV 2012 Christmas Special!

Hello again everyone!

I'm back!

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in aaaaaaaaaaages! Life got in the way. But I have a bit more spare time now, so I'll be blogging a lot more often!

There is so much to share from the time I've been AWOL, but the most exciting news is that I will be on the upcoming Scrap-it TV Christmas Special!



Tune in to TV4ME (free to air channels 64 and 74) at 6pm this Sunday 16th of December to see myself, Rachel Grieg, Dawn Lewis, and Lisa Pate show you how to create some gorgeous Christmas projects!

The special will be repeated all the way up to Christmas day, so check your guides for details!

Here's a sneak peek of my Mixed Media Christmas Cards:



They're not for the faint-hearted!!

There will be a PDF instruction sheet to download, so check back here after the show to download your free copy!

We filmed the show at Darkroom Door HQ - the girls and I had such a fun day! Here's a pic of us in our festive best:


And here's a pic of me:


I was recovering from a really bad head cold / chest infection at the time, so I dread to hear what my voice sounded like!!

The special will feature everything from Christmas cards to Christmas Crackers, scrapbook pages, wall art, gift wrapping ideas, and more!

So mark your calendars - 6pm 16th Dec 2012 - TV4ME (free to air channels 64 and 74)!

~Sarah~


2 comments:

Vicky said...

Sounds very exciting...will mark it on my calendar :)

shirley said...

Looking forward to watching it!